Saturday, September 22, 2007

MAMA'S SO PROUD!

How is this for a small knitting world:



Nicole, an awesome girl I knit with, went to Austin, TX.



I told her to check out The Knitting Nest. A new shop that literally just opened. I know about the shop because the AWESOME owner Stacy, bought 10 of my bags to sell in her shop.



Nicole went to the shop and took this picture: Those are my bags! In a shop, surrounded by some really nice looking yarn. Nicole bought the lime polka dot one (hiding in the back). Assuming that Stacy is displaying all of the bags that she bought - that means that at least 6 have sold!

Mama's so proud!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be proud. You have "worked hard for the monkey!"

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome!

I wore and used mine at the Harlot event. Several people commented on it, so feel very proud!

Beedow said...

i'm proud of you, roomie :)

florida_knitter said...

Hi, I've tried contacting you by email but maybe I have the wrong addy. I'd like to place an order for one of your sock monkey bags if I may. I'm a new sock knitter and I need something other than ziplocs to carry my new precios cargo.

Thanks!
Melissa
florida_knitter@yahoo.com